Monday, March 8, 2010

Finally Posting Again

Well, this one will be short. I guess I am a binge blogger. :) There are so many things the Lord is urging in me for some time now. I have to say, I know He is doing some changes in me, preparing me, and touching my heart in stronger ways. Without being certain of exactly what it is, I will be vague for now. However, I am praying for stronger faith, wisdom, clarity, and for sure refining. Oh how the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. It is my desire to give everything to Jesus, to live each day by His voice.
*
Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying,
“ This is the way, walk in it,”
Whenever you turn to the right hand
Or whenever you turn to the left.
Isaiah 30:21
*
Oh Lord, grant me ears to hear what you would say to me today, and a heart that trusts You as you guide my way.

1 comment:

kim said...

I love reading of your honest journey through life walking with God. Love the verse you've included! Beautiful