Friday, December 4, 2009

25 Things You May Not Know About Me

1. I love being outside.
2. When I was little, I chipped my front tooth on a tether ball pole.
3. I have played soccer most all of my life.
4. My favorite color is green.
5. My dog weighs more than I do.
6. I should have been born in a small rural village in Europe with cobblestone streets and fresh markets. Surrounded by generations of smiles.
7. I couldn't figure out what the big thing was with chocolate and women until I was pregnant with my fourth child.
8. I love vintage and french decor and clothing.
9. I am very patriotic and I cry at the drop of a hat in gratefulness for the sacrifices made for our freedom.
10. I have a very hard working husband who NEVER complains and is good at everything he does.
11. I miss sleep and it misses me.
12. My weakness...homemade bread with lots of butter, real butter.
13. I get extremely frustrated while playing Wii tennis.
14. I live next door to my grandparents and love it.
15. A good book is a close friend to me.
16. I learned to ride a 2-wheeler when I was 5 yrs old and I refused to let anyone help me. I was going to do it on my own no matter how many fits I threw. (I had to keep up with the neighborhood boys)
17. I like to sweep my floors not vacuum.
18. The one thing that always needs cleaning in my house is the back slider door.
19. I have a strong conscience. I can't even drive the wrong way in a parking lot without feeling guilty.
20. I love old hymns and the stories of the people behind them, Bebo Norman, and I love Amos Lee. My favorite artists are those with heavy soul, acoustic, romance, and heart.
21. Fun shoes, great jeans.
22. Would love to live self-sufficient some day.
23. Something I admire most in others is a grateful heart.
24. God created peonies for me.
25. I pray to live more compassionate to those around me, more tender to my sweetie, more sacrificially to my children, and more surrendered to my Lord.

2 comments:

bensfm said...

I don't think there were any surprises there. One thing I love about you is that you are such an open book-open heart, open mind, easy to read, easy to know. You are blessing to the people that know you!

Anne Marie said...

Dear Andrea......the way you weave the Lord's words within your life radiates from your blog -
just beautiful....