Thursday, October 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ECLECTIC CULTURE FARM, now MAPLE VALLEY OFF-GRID FARM

I have been following this blog for over a year now. A true inspiration and a joy. A courageous God loving family who moved their 5 children to an off-grid 40 acre Amish farm. I have learned so much. At times I wished I could show up on their doorstep and be God's hands for them in their trials. They have fought through 1 Year with laughter and tears, and are celebrating! You can follow them at:
Living off-grid at Maple Valley Farm
An ever growing love of life, farm, earth, Jesus and learning...
My favorite post is Thursday April 16, 2009 when she challenges the goat to see who will have their baby first! I also love the ice cutting with the team of horses. If I never make it to their neck of the woods, I look forward to meeting them in heaven.
I hope you are inspired as much as I am:
*
"Do not part with your dreams or aspirations
for when they are gone
you will still exist,
but you have ceased to live."
-Henry David Thoreau

*

No comments: