Monday, April 20, 2009

SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

The first surprise? I am blogging again! I hope to keep up on this a bit better than I have. So many things have happened since February!
My baby boy turned 1! He is walking, and he discovered how much he loves the outdoors.
The kids have almost completed their second round of swimming lessons and are just loving it.
One thing hasn't changed, my Sweetie and I are still busy homeschooling parents, learning to love and walk in grace with Jesus.

My second surprise?

My dear sister in-law called me while I was yardsaling on Saturday and told me my favorite
store had a 1/2 off day, and I should run down there! WoW! I fell in love with this old green
farmhouse hutch, and My Sweetie surprised me and had it delivered! I couldn't believe it!
We are both quite practical with money, and as much as I hated to admit it, we didn't need it
and well, the timing wasn't great....However, being the sneaky guy that he is, and stirring in
the thoughful element...He had it sitting in our living room when we returned home that day!
YIPPEEE!

Thanks to the hard work and willing hearts of a few strong family members, this green beauty became
part of the Cook family household.

Thanks again, Honey. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: